I think you have misunderstood. Its not about the temple poojaris. Rather the people who wait for something or the other to happen missing out on praying devotedly. There was a related haiku which i liked very much. I have forgotten the exact lines but the thought is this- People wait for the "nadai" to open and when it opens at last they close their eyes. ;) I am not able to re-haikuize it now. Will try later. If you come up with something, post it here.
தொடர்கிறது என்பதை விட தொடங்கியது பொருத்தமாக இருக்கும் என்பது இந்த சிறுவனின் கருத்து!
ReplyDeleteஇதை விட்டால் அவர்களுக்கு வேறு என்ன வருமானம்!
I think you have misunderstood. Its not about the temple poojaris. Rather the people who wait for something or the other to happen missing out on praying devotedly.
ReplyDeleteThere was a related haiku which i liked very much. I have forgotten the exact lines but the thought is this- People wait for the "nadai" to open and when it opens at last they close their eyes. ;)
I am not able to re-haikuize it now. Will try later. If you come up with something, post it here.
stupid people wait much too see god ;)
ReplyDelete